Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Unboxing! Open An Oyster, LLC!

title-oao
Wow! I can't believe how quickly these came! Brittany of Open An Oyster, LLC opened my tray Thursday night and sent out my winning pearls Friday morning! I received them yesterday.
Aren't they pretty?
Here's a link to the video I recorded of my unboxing. Please have a look HERE!
oao2
dsc_0064

dsc_0086
This purple one is my favorite!

dsc_0092

dsc_0101

dsc_0108

dsc_0119
Here's pictures from the Unboxing as well!





The company will hopefully be expanding and will be looking for hostesses to host their online opening parties soon. I’ll definitely be posting the info once it becomes available.
Don’t forget to check out their Facebook page to see one of their live openings!


 Thanks again goes out to Brittany and her team from Open An Oyster, LLC! I will be ordering one of the pendants for my beautiful lavender pearl asap!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment